Blog 1:
When looking at creative non fiction throughout the text and the different handouts given to us by the teacher I believe that they each have one common goal; to let the reader tell their story, their truth, in a way that makes you feel and understand exactly what it is that they want you to. When looking at the different handouts we see that they point to the author trying to make you feels something. They want you to believe what they believe. The descriptiveness of the essays is their way to help explain their point. In order for the reader to be able to feel the things that the writer feels you need to make sure that you explain everything and give very intricate details. For example, if I was describing the beach I would describe the color of the sand, the color and calmness of the water, and whatever is going on all around me.
Overall, I believe that this type of writing is the authors way of expressing their feelings, things that have changed them for a certain reason and to give people a little bit of insight into their world.
No comments:
Post a Comment