Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Blog 4

Blog 4

As we were sitting in class discussing unwriteable material I wondered what it is that makes it unwriteable? Is it the fear of hurting someone? The fear of being judged? When thinking about what material may be unwriteable material in my life I think of things that I would not feel comfortable writing about, things that may make me vulnerable and feel uncomfortable for people to read. These things may include my family life and things that have happened with past "friends". 

After looking at these and seeing what my boundaries are it has shown me that I am not willing to change them. If there are things that I am uncomfortable writing about I will not due so. This will allow me stay true to myself while still allowing people to see who I am as a person. I have also realized that some of these things may be worth exploring further. Although I am unwilling to share some of my experiences with others, writing them may he'll me to gain some personal insight. 

Overall, unwriteable material is something that every writer will experience. Although some people may be able to twist their unwriteable material around and use it to their advantage, other like myself May bot be able or willing to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment